From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Ed Marquette
via Jfw
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2014 2:52 AM
To: 'Dave Carlson'; 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: setting Word in office 2010 for single lines

I'm a little late to this party, and it is possible that I may have missed a
response, but there are two other ways to set line
spacing:
First alternative:
Press control plus 1 for single spacing, control plus 2 for double spacing,
and control plus 5 for 1.5 spacing.
Second method:
Press Alt plus o followed by the letter A. That lets one apply pretty much
all of a paragraph's attributes, i.e., indent, first line indent, left and
right side indents, justification, line spacing, spacing before and after
paragraphs, and so on. Note that the Alt plus o followed by a is left over
from Word 2003.
Most of those old commands still work in Word 2010. That one, however, is
the only one I use regularly.
I second the motion when it comes to the applications key. It is
wonderfully useful on the task bar, and it is essential (almost) when
working with tables.