From: "Eric Caron" <ecaron1@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <Jfw@...>
Sent: Saturday, September 03, 2011 11:24 AM
Subject: recommendation for disk clone software

hello list,

Is there a simple possibly free, program to make a bootable backup of my windows hard disk.

I'm looking for a way to back up my internal disk so that in case of disaster I can restore it from a external disk and have it revert back to a earlier state.
Simple to use and Jaws friendly would be very helpful!

Anyone have any tips?

Eric Caron