Re: recommendation for disk clone software

Eric Caron <ecaron1@...>

Chris and others,

Do either of these or both of these create a bootable clone?

Can you give me a little more detail. is the Windows backup part of my windows 7 OS? If so where do I find it?

Is Casper something I will Google Casper but again does it make a bootable clone?

Again tips are greatly appreciated.
I have had several crashes with my system recently and am tired of getting sighted help each time JAWS stops talking. My plan would be to keep a fairly recent bootable clone to revert to when this happens.

Thanks again for tips and leads.

Eric Caron

On Sep 3, 2011, at 11:55 AM, Chris Smart wrote:

many people are using Windows Backup as well - that one's free.