From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Tom Shults via
Jfw
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2014 1:50 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Accessing Outlook server via the web

All,

A client of mine wishes me to access their company email system when I am at
home via their web based email. Within the company they use Microsoft
Outlook. Via the web, they use Outlook/Ofice365.

I am finding that using Jaws with these web pages is a bit challenging for
me. Does anyone have any advice about this? Is there any tips and tricks
page on the internet?

Many thanks,
Tom Shults