Re: Internet Explorer 11, JAWS 15 and You Tube

Aleeha Dudley

Have you tried using enter instead?

Aleeha Dudley and seeing eye dog Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of blind students
Blindcowgirl1993@gmail.com
"The wind of Heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears." Arabian proverb

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 17, 2014, at 4:08 PM, Mcginnis, Barbara via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

When I use IE 11, JAWS 15, and You Tube, I cannot make the video pause. If I am using IE 10, and JAWS 15, you tube pause button works. I called FS and they tried to use IE 11 and JAWS 16 to pause the video and it did not work with 16. Any suggestions as to what I can do to make it work? Press B for button does not work. JAWS may say Pause button but when you press the spacebar, the video does not stop.