Re: Best cellular phone for totally blind is it iPhone? JeannetteRamey

Cynthia Bruce

Hi all,
I would agree with Tom. It doesn't hurt to be flexible if we can be helpful. Personally, I simply delete the emails that contain topics that aren't relevant to me. At the very least, there is no need to be rude.
I love my iPhone, so if anyone wants to contact me off list I am happy to chat further.
cynthia.bruce@bellaliant.net

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 12, 2014, at 5:48 PM, Tom Behler via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

I agree with Greg here.

Can't we be a bit flexible?

I, for one, an incredibly busy both professionally and personally, and
simply don't have the time to join lists and read e-mails from all the
potential lists out there every day.

In addition, from a purely personal perspective, this is a very timely topic
for me, since I am just about to take the leap into a smart phone, and need
to be as informed as possible, given the limited time I have to do all the
necessary research.

There are people on this list who are far more knowledgeable about this
topic than I am, and I truly do appreciate the insights.

When I retire from my college professor position (hopefully in a couple
years), I'll have more time to do the needed research myself, but for now,
I'm relying on the expertise of those who clearly have valuable experience
to share.

Just my two cents worth.

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan