List Admin

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Chris Smart
Sent: September 2, 2011 9:09 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.; 'The Jaws for Windows support
mailing list'
Cc: 'Richard Summers'
Subject: Re: Interested in being a part of a remote radio dramavisually
impaired and blind production team including voice actingscript writing and
mixing?

Tonja, I mix professionally. If I can help, let me know. I can't
create content but I can certainly manipulate, assemple, edit and
mix what others create.
www.ctsmastering.com is my site, but it's under development.
You can check out some music I have mixed though.

Chris

At 08:55 PM 9/2/2011, Tanja Milojevic wrote:
Hello everyone,
I am in touch with a radio drama reviewer who calls himself
captain radio.
He likes the idea of blind or visually impaired radio drama producers.
I know that many of you use sonar and compose and record your own
music.
Would you be interested in being part of a remote group of blind and
visually impaired audio drama producers who can work together on
projects
with acting producing and scripting? If so, please email me and
let me know.
You can also feel free to shoot Captain radio an email.
captainradio@captainradio.com
His website is
www.captainradio.com <http://www.captainradio.com/>
My email address is: