Re: google is phasing out CAPTCHA

Brian Varner <bvarner05@...>

I couldn't read the article for all the gobbledy goop jaws was
reading. Is there a plain text version?

On 12/3/14, Sue Bernardo via Jfw <jfw@...> wrote:
Don't forget that the article also says that if the system doesn't believe
you are human it will still use a CAPTCHA to verify. And this doesn't mean
that other sites will do likewise, just things within Google if I understood
it correctly. At least they admitted that everyone dislikes those things
and finds them hard to decipher.

On Dec 3, 2014, at 10:30 PM, Adrian Spratt via Jfw <jfw@...>
wrote:

It looks like good news, due to the ability of robots to overcome CAPTCHA.
According to this UPI article, Google is substituting a button or
checkbox. We'll see how that works. Here's a link to the article:

http://www.upi.com/Business_News/2014/12/03/Google-puts-CAPTCHA-on-the-chopping-block/5661417635813/