Re: Unable to play Youtube videos

Amanda Berkley

Hi Gezim and list,
I too am having problems playing YouTube videos on my Windos 8 machine
and Windows 7 machine. Both are running JFW 14.
I am interested to know if anyone else is having this problem, and if
there is any solutions.
Thanks,
Amanda

On 12/3/14, Gezim Rexha via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
Hi all,

Recently, probably following some Window or some programme update, I cannot
play videos on Youtube. Does anyone know if I can change settngs that are
not allowing videos to play? I am using the latest JAWS version.

Regards,
Gezim