From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Tom Behler via
Jfw
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2014 4:05 PM
To: 'Tim Ford'; 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: JAWS 16 and Windows 7 - Windows Explorer and JAWS slow
down/crash

Hi, all.

All of this discussion about Jaws 16 crashing with Internet Explorer is
really making me wonder now whether I should actually install it on my
office replacement computer, which I'm supposed to get in two weeks.

My University has ordered Jaws 16 for me, and I will have it by that time,
but I'm really getting hesitant now.

I currently use Jaws 14.0.6005 and am wondering if I should just start with
that until things with Jaws 16 stabilize.

Has anyone contacted FS Tech Support about this issue?

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan