From: Dave Scrimenti
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2011 5:01 PM
Subject: Re: Adding items to Start Menu... another way

I decided to respond on-list because I know this is something others are
interested in, and might be making the same mistake. The problem is that
you're not on a file, you're on a folder. That's why you have the
"explore"
item in the context menu. You need to be on the actual jfw.exe file. on my
system, the full path is:
C:\Program Files\Freedom Scientific\JAWS\11.0\jfw.exe
Obviously, I have Jaws 11. So when you get to the Jaws folder, don't press
applications. Press enter. Then go to whatever number version you have and
press enter. You'll find the jfw.exe file in there. Now you can press
applications, and find "pin to start menu".