Re: Anybody used program Silver Light with JAWS in transcription job?

Brent Harding

If it is Microsoft Silver light, the accessibility isn't so great with JFW most of the time. If it is another transcription platform with the same name, I never heard of that one.

----- Original Message -----
From: "jeannette ramey via Jfw" <jfw@...>
To: <jfw@...>
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2014 11:13 AM
Subject: Anybody used program Silver Light with JAWS in transcription job?

Hello, has anybody used the program Silver Light with JAWS when doing
transcribed reports for a medical transcription company as an employee from
home? Does JAWS work with the Silver Light program? The recruiter also
mentioned Fiesa and Enrich programs. Please email and let me know. This is
my first time on the email site. Jeannette Ramey