From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Michael Rivera
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2011 6:03 PM
To: jfw@...
Subject: Bank Websites with Jaws

Hi friends,

I'm looking to set up a new bank account and wondered if anyone can give me
some insights into their experience with their bank's website accessibility
with Jaws. Whatever bank I go to must have a website that will work well
with Jaws. By the way, I'm using Jaws 12.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Michael