Re: media players

Maria Campbell <lucky1inct@...>

I did not find a short cut page/list either.

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

Blaise Pascal

On 11/17/2014 7:20 PM, Brad Martin via Jfw wrote:
Personally I really like VLC Media Player, and I like it even more since I discovered a list of shortcut keys. I have switched almost exclusively to it. The download page is at http://www.videolan.org/vlc and there's a list of keyboard shortcuts at https://wiki.videolan.org/Hotkeys_table/

Brad Martin
brad@...
http://www.facebook.com/ucoupons

On 11/17/2014 5:48 AM, Marvin Hunkin via Jfw wrote:
Hi.

Well.

Going to totally uinstall itunes.

Not customsizable enough, and the keyboard short cuts are klunky.

So.

Going to use windows media player for the time being, until maybe there is a
more stable version of winamp, or if vlc media player or some other media
player is more accessible with jaws.

Marvin.