Re: Last thing Jaws said

Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@...>

How about the Insert+Space then h to list the Jaws prompts?

El 20/11/2014 11:46 a.m., Morey Worthington via Jfw escribió:
Maybe to clarify things, I am in a text to speech game from Kitchens. A action occured in which Jaws said a certain number. What I am after is something that will make Jaws repeat that number. The numbers do not come up on the screen, so I cannot use the number pad to use the , example, the insert/4 key to go back a word and so on.
Thanks again,
Morey Worthington

Enviado desde mi lap
RompiendoBarreras espacio de psicología/Superación Personal Sábados 10PM México http://radiogeneral.com ¡los esperamos!