Unable To Update My Dictionary File: What To Do?

Kane Brolin

Recently I have re-imaged my laptop and have installed the latest
64-bit release of JAWS 15, which is titled 15.0.12085. (I am running
Windows 7 Ultimate.) But whenever I try to add a new definition to
default.jdf, the JAWS pronunciation dictionary, the following error
confronts me:

[Window Title]
JDiction MFC Application

[Main Instruction]
JDiction MFC Application has stopped working

[Content]
A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will
close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

[Close program]

Is there a fix for this aside from simply upgrading to Ver. 16?

-Kane