Re: Opening lists in file explorer with windows 8

Feliciano G

I'd update to Windows 8.1 to begin with. Under the view tab, set it by list

Like my Facebook page: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=690649294341327 Follow me on Twitter: Www.twitter.com/theblindman12v Sent from the Super-iPhone

On Nov 20, 2014, at 6:02 AM, Londa Peterson via Jfw <jfw@...> wrote:

I don't see this anywhere on my Windows 8.1 machine. Have you tried pressing
insert + escape to see if that will make JAWS read the list? Also, have you
checked your title bar when this happens? You might just be losing focus,
and an alt + tab should fix that.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Ann Byrne via
Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2014 9:49 PM
To: jfw@...
Subject: Opening lists in file explorer with windows 8

I moved to windows 8 a few days ago. Some things are going smoothly,
but ... In both Documents and Dropbox, Windows 8, Jaws 15 and Jaws
16, JAWS reports "Documents message" or "dropbox, message" and does
not speak the list of documents. sometimes I can find it with the
JAWS cursor, then rout JAWS to pc and get the screen back, and
sometimes the screen just appears blank. What's happening? anybody???

Thanks,

Ann