From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Kevin Hourigan
via Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2014 9:30 AM
To: Londa Peterson; The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Still having problems with scanned image PDF files

Hello Wanda,
I have enjoyed little success with OCR over the last couple of years, but
having recently acquired Open Book I have yet to come across a PDF document
I could not read easily using the Freedom Import Printer. So far I am quite
pleased with it.After reading your letter I wonder if I need to change a
setting in OCR.
Cheers Kevin.