From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Jason White via Jfw
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2014 7:52 PM
To: jfw@...
Subject: Re: Still having problems with scanned image PDF files

Dave Carlson via Jfw <jfw@...> wrote:
Correct. "D" for document is the new Convenient layer command for PDF files.
Must have one open at the time, or the keystroke is ignored.
I've used this three times in the past week or so (all journal articles that had been scanned, uploaded to the publisher's database and never had OCR applied - only the abstracts appear as text).

Recognition results were reasonably accurate in all cases - a small sample, of course.