From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Karen Hughes
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2011 8:00 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: When will JAWS 13 be out?

when I made my last purchase last December I did get the s m a. . I realize
you have to pay weather you use it or not. but even if I had to pay for it
and it was such a problem I will not use it. I feel safer going back to
eleven. and shame on the jaws people who put out a product with such flaws.
they don't care. you realize you purchased junked, no money back guarantee.
Karen