From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Gerardo
Corripio via Jfw
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2014 11:47 AM
To: Email Jaws for Windows support List
Subject: Where's the Jaws Merge utility exactly?

Ok I'd like a quick refresher where exactly is the Jaws Merge Utility
found? I've looked for it everywhere I can think of but maybe it's not in my
Jaws Spanish, or I haven't looked in the right place? Thanks for info.

--
Enviado desde mi lap
Gerardo J Corripio Flores Psicólogo, Terapéuta Reiki Saludos desde Tampico,