From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt via Jfw
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2014 10:17 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: Still having problems with scanned image PDF files

Or better still, Nuance's OmniPage, which cost $80 the last time I bought it. As a commercial product, it doesn't have a limited market and so can spread out the cost among many more customers. It's accessible for all my online PDF needs.

That said, JAWS 16 has clearly made advances in handling image-only PDF files. I'm waiting for the first fixes release, but the feature is explained in a recent FSCast at
http://www.freedomscientific.com/About/FSCast/FullListing#Episode99