Re: JAWS 16 fails to start after installation

Hozefa Tambawala

@ Eyeball,

As JAWS 16 is not working, I installed JAWS 15.

@ Feliciano,

Repairing JAWS didn't worked.

On 11/17/14, Feliciano Godoy <theblindman12v@gmail.com> wrote:
Repair it by running the exe or inserting the disc.
Like my Facebook page: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=690649294341327
Follow me on Twitter: Www.twitter.com/theblindman12v Sent from the
Super-iPhone

Regards, Feliciano

Sent from the Super-iPhone

On Nov 16, 2014, at 6:07 AM, Hozefa Tambawala via Jfw
<jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

Dear friends,

I am not getting JAWS output after installing JAWS 16. However,
during the JAWS setup, the JAWS is speaking without any issues. I have
restarted my system and tried to start JAWS manually but no success.

On the same machine, JAWS 15 is running perfectly.

I am running Windows 8.1

Can anybody assist me in this regard or provide me the contact
details of Freedom Scientific tech support?

--
"Life is like a piano.
White keys are happy moments

Follow me on Facebook: