Re: Slightly OT free blog websites

Nickus de Vos <bigboy529@...>

Thanks you just help me make up my mind. Thought i would need sighted help for the design part but glad to hear that it's accessible once the graphical part is set and done.
-original message-
Subject: RE: Slightly OT free blog websites
From: "Drew Hunthausen" <dhunthausen@gmail.com>
Date: 02/09/2011 22:17

I just started a blog myself and am using blogger.com. It is very accessible
to set up and post; the only thing you might want sighted help with is if
you want to design your blog home page with pictures and designs. One of the
really cool features I discovered after I started posting was that after
every post there are links to send your post directly to facebook or
twitter. Take a look