JAWS 16 fails to start after installation

Hozefa Tambawala

Dear friends,

I am not getting JAWS output after installing JAWS 16. However,
during the JAWS setup, the JAWS is speaking without any issues. I have
restarted my system and tried to start JAWS manually but no success.

On the same machine, JAWS 15 is running perfectly.

I am running Windows 8.1

Can anybody assist me in this regard or provide me the contact
details of Freedom Scientific tech support?

--
"Life is like a piano.
White keys are happy moments

Follow me on Facebook: