From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Cristóbal via Jfw
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2014 2:52 PM
To: 'Ann Marie Medlar'; 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: jfw 16

Windows 10 is probably looking at a late 2015 release. If you are in need of a new system, you should be fine with a Windows 8.1 machine. There have been many Jaws releases dealing with 8.1 by now with fixes making the user experience a smoother one. General learning vurve aside... If you want to skip Windows 8.1, you could also look into grabbing a refurbished Windows 7 computer as a stopgap.
I'm perfectly happy with my Windows 7 computer, but have been considering one of those cheap Windows 8.1 tablets for a more portable solution as well.