From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Doris &Hubby
Chris via Jfw
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2014 2:30 PM
To: j Bron; The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: jfw 16

I personally cannot go to 16 since still on xp but I would hang on to the
disk for resources and wait with installing until the first bugfix

hth

Doris

update comes out. Watch the list for people reporting problems with thie
initial release before deciding whether or not to install the program

At 01:34 PM 11/14/2014, you wrote:
I haven't been following this thread religiously but I just got a disc for
Jaws 16. Considering the problems people have been habing with it is it
worth installing? Thanks, Judith