From: Barbara Hansen via Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2014 3:54 PM
To: 'Douglas C. DeCamp' ; 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: Jaws experiences

I too have always paid for my own JAWS, including all the SMA's. the
availability of this screenreading program has truly been a tremendous asset
to my life. I have been blind since birth and took typing in elementary
school. When I learned of this program, I immediately wanted it. It has
opened up a whole new world to me.

Barbara Hansen

---