From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Dave 'Farfar'
Carlson via Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2014 21:13
To: Adrian Spratt; The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: J15.0.12085 Build Update Download Links

Aw, shucks. Now I'm blushing. And yes, I must admit I did come from Buffalo,

New York. And here in Central Oregon we are expecting snow tonight, having
so far gone through two nights with the weather in the low teens. Currently
23 degrees Fahrenheit at 9:15 PM, so relatively warm for a change.

Dave Carlson
Oregonian, pioneer, Farfar, musician, and woodworker