From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Karen Hughes
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2011 11:09 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: When will JAWS 13 be out?

this is my point. if a product is not good it should never even make the
shelf. it is bad enough being blind but to be ripped off like this is
criminal. and what can we do about it after they have our money. nothing,
boy when I could see I would never tolerate this. I worked in purchasing for

many years and was even president of the purchasing association in our area.

now I feel like my hands are tied being new at this blind business. this
would never, never be tolerated by my purchasing peers . Karen