Re: Tagging on Facebook with Jaws

Brad Martin

This is correct. You can tab before you post, and it will say, "With
so-and-so." But in mobile, you can't say Having dinner with @Kimber and
get it to populate. This is because the Mobile version of the site does
not include the technology to autopopulate the field; it probably uses
java script, which is not part of the mobile site. When using the regular
facebook site, I could tag in IE10 but not IE11, and I could always tag in
Firefox.

Hope that helps,
Brad
brad@formyfriends.org
www.facebook.com/ucoupons

I have not gotten that to work on the mobile Facebook site, but if you
click on more options, you should be able to see an option that says to
tag friends.

Aleeha Dudley and seeing eye dog Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of blind students
Blindcowgirl1993@gmail.com
"The wind of Heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears." Arabian
proverb

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 5, 2014, at 9:59 AM, Luis Difut via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
wrote:

It only works on the regular FB site. The mobile site don't let you do
that.