Blindcowgirl1993@gmail.com
"The wind of Heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears." Arabian proverb

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 5, 2014, at 9:59 AM, Luis Difut via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

It only works on the regular FB site. The mobile site don't let you do that.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Kimber Gardner
via Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2014 9:35 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Tagging on Facebook with Jaws

Hi All,

I've read that I should be able to tag friends in Facebook posts by typing
the @ sign followed by the name of the friend. Supposedly when I start
typing the name, a list of choices should appear from which I ought to be
able to select the friend I want to tag. This doesn't happen for me with
either firefox or internet explorer.

Am I missing something? Or is tagging not possible when using a screen
reader?

Thanks,
Kim

--