Re: accessible digital recorder

Aidan <aidan.smarttalk@...>

Yes its not so good at recording. And neither the booksense. Really
depend on what you want.

On 01/11/2014, Feliciano Godoy via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
IMO the new gen stream is not a reliable recorder.

Regards, Feliciano

Sent from the Super-iPhone

On Oct 31, 2014, at 10:11 AM, Kelly Pierce via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
wrote:

The new Victor Reader Stream and the Book Port Plus/Plextalk pocket
have great recorders, particularly for voice recording. If you
already have one of these units, you may not need anything else.

Kelly

On 10/31/14, Dennis Clark via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
Hello Stan,
I'm curious which Olympus model you own. What happens when you connect it
your computer using a USB cable? My experience with my Olympus recorders
is
that Windows should see it as an external disk drive with folders. Is
yours
doing something different than this?
Thanks
Dennis