Re: accessible digital recorder

DJ

Look up the olympus DM-620

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Stan Bobbitt
via Jfw
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2014 10:06 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: accessible digital recorder

Hello everyone, I would appreciate your suggestions.
I'm looking for a good accessible hand-held digital recorder. I have an
older Olympia that has been really great but it is not plug-and-play,
meaning, for this model, you have to install software to be able to transfer
files to a PC. I can't seem to find any software to make this happen since
windows vista, so I think it's time for a new recorder.
features: good quality recording of voice or music is a must, easy transfer
of files to a PC, earphone/speaker out, and a place to plug an external mic.

Thanks very much in advance,
Stan
"The trail is the thing, not the end of the trail.."