Re: accessible digital recorder

Brian Varner <bvarner05@...>

Olympus has a voice guided one. Got mine last year for around $125.
Their toll free # was very helpful. I can't recall the exact model #
but it is one of the DM models.

On 10/31/14, Stan Bobbitt via Jfw <jfw@...> wrote:
Hello everyone, I would appreciate your suggestions.
I'm looking for a good accessible hand-held digital recorder. I have an
older Olympia that has been really great but it is not plug-and-play,
meaning, for this model, you have to install software to be able to transfer
files to a PC. I can't seem to find any software to make this happen since
windows vista, so I think it's time for a new recorder.
features: good quality recording of voice or music is a must, easy transfer
of files to a PC, earphone/speaker out, and a place to plug an external mic.

Thanks very much in advance,
Stan
"The trail is the thing, not the end of the trail...."