windows 7 outlook express or outlook

Jerry hathaway

I have upgraded my windows to windows 7. I have installed outlook express for windows 7. I still have a couple of problems with outlook express. the two problems are not being able to open hyper links that are included in my e-mails and having to use my password each time I send or receive e-mail. Some have suggested I change to Microsoft outlook. I would like to know how accessible outlook is and whether I will be able to use it work with my e-mail service. Any suggestions, or help will be appreciated.

Jerry