From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2014 8:50 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: how do I turn on announce automatically indication of capital
letters in word 2010 using Jaws 15?

I'm glad just tabbing got the result you needed, but I want to be sure no
one else is confused by this.

Once you click on "voices," you are given two choices, which you locate by
arrowing up or down:

Voice Adjustment...
Select a Voice Profile...

Although the first option doesn't state "profile," when you press enter, you
land on the list of profiles in your system. Perhaps if you have only one
profile, this list isn't apparent. Otherwise, you select the desired profile
by arrowing up or down. You then tab from there to make changes.