Re: secured adobe pdf files and Jaws

Jim L

Damn, didn't work for me either

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of T. Civitello
via Jfw
Sent: Tuesday, 21 October 2014 11:16 PM
To: Bill White; The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: secured adobe pdf files and Jaws

Bill, had high hopes for this solution but it didn't work. I made the
changes and restarted Adobe VI and opened the Yamaha manual I was trying to
read but it still wouldn't read it. It processes the pages but they are
blank I rechecked the settings and tried again. Still no go. It still says
"secured, read only" after it processes the pages. Tom