From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Dorothy
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2011 3:06 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: Safe mode needed or help when Jaws is silent at start up

Are you able to do a system restore ?, re safe mode my desktop w7 with
Msoutlook is so fussy about being closed down delicately, a bit sharply it
often complains when I next put it on and suggests it work in safe mode.
However a recent post was describing a type of safe mode that was quite
different and complicated
good luck dorothy