From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of John Martyn
via Jfw
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2014 2:36 PM
To: Blindtunesbeta@freelists.org; The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: iTunes scripts for iTunes 12

All I can say is wow. The UIA version of these scripts are going to be
fantastic. It opens up the doors to everything I need. It is fast too.
The legacy scripts will follow since it will take more time, but at
least for JAWS 15 and up it is going to be awesome. Still working out
issues with focus, but it appears that things will work better than any
previous blind tunes scripts. Moving columns should work out also as
well as sorting by a specific column. The interface is a little clumbsy
without scripts, but managable. I chose the jaws 15 and up first since
it will take less time to get something out there. Any wishes for the
new scripts?
Cheers,
John Martyn