Re: iTunes scripts for iTunes 12

John Kolwick <john2109@...>

Yes, I would like a copy of the scripts. thanks very much

-----Original Message-----
From: John Martyn via Jfw Sent: Monday, October 20, 2014 2:35 PM To: Blindtunesbeta@freelists.org ; The Jaws for Windows support list. Subject: iTunes scripts for iTunes 12

All I can say is wow. The UIA version of these scripts are going to be fantastic. It opens up the doors to everything I need. It is fast too. The legacy scripts will follow since it will take more time, but at least for JAWS 15 and up it is going to be awesome. Still working out issues with focus, but it appears that things will work better than any previous blind tunes scripts. Moving columns should work out also as well as sorting by a specific column. The interface is a little clumbsy without scripts, but managable. I chose the jaws 15 and up first since it will take less time to get something out there. Any wishes for the new scripts?
Cheers,
John Martyn