Sometimes I can't get to an attachment in outlook

Kimber Gardner

Hi All,

In my office we use Outlook 2010 as our email client. Sometimes when
colleagues send me attachments I can't get jaws to focus on the
attachment so I can act on it to either save or open or whatever. It
seems the cursor simply doesn't recognize that there's an attachment
present.

Normally, when everything is working, I can open the message then
shift tab to the attachment area, press alt and be placed in the
attachment tab. In the scenario described above, it seems there isn't
even an attachment tab to go to.

Can anyone tell me what's going on?

Thanks,
Kim