From: "Mistry, Elash" <elash.mistry@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 4:58 PM
Subject: RE: Admin: Your attention please.

Hi James

Please remove my name from the list.

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of James Homuth
Sent: 29 June 2011 07:58 AM
To: jfw@...
Subject: Admin: Your attention please.

All,

due to a situation beyond my control, we had to perform an emergency list
migration to a new server. This required I pull the old subscription from a
not completely up to date source. For that reason, there may be individuals
on this list who don't wish to be. If you're one of them, I appologise in
advance. Please email me off-list (james@...) and we'll get you
removed ASAP.

James,
List Admin