From: "John Martyn via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
To: <Blindtunesbeta@freelists.org>; "The Jaws for Windows support list."
<jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2014 7:35 PM
Subject: iTunes 12 scripting in progress

I am on the task this weekend. Probably won't get much sleep. I am going
to do two versions. One for JAWS 14 and below to jaws 11, and jaws 15
and up. The jaws 15 scripts will be totally off the hook. The legacy
scripts will aloow for basic navigation to get to the commonly used
stuff, but the UIA scripts will be extremely advanced and will work
faster, better, and you will be able to do more.
Wish me luck!
John Martyn

Facebook: m.facebook.com/aidan.maher92
Skype: andries4451