Outlook express & windows 7 help

Jerry hathaway

I have windows 7, jaws 15 and have installed outlook express to use with windows 7. I am having the following three problems.
1. Every time I ask Outlook Express to send a or receive messages I am asked to put in my login password even though I have unchecked to ask for password.
2. When I write a message and tried to use spell checker I am told that spellchecker is enabled.
3. When I receive e-mail messages and there are internet links in the messages I cannot open the links to take me to the web pages that link is located.
I would like any assistance to solve these problems.

Jerry