Re: How to Quit Skype

Aleeha Dudley

You can also find it in your start menu, assuming it's there, Errol right, then arrow down until it says quit Skype.

Aleeha Dudley and seeing eye dog Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of blind students
Blindcowgirl1993@gmail.com
"The wind of Heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears." Arabian proverb

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 12, 2014, at 4:07 PM, Maria Campbell via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

You need to go to system tray, enter on Skype and arrow to quit and enter again.

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@sbcglobal.net

Blaise Pascal

On 10/12/2014 2:56 PM, Dani Pagador via Jfw wrote:
Hi, Everyone.
I'm using JFW13 with a different user account than I normally use. The
account has Skype start when I log in to it. How do I quit Skype? I
click on the "close" button, but it still shows up when I Alt+Tab. How
do I make it go away so I don't have to bump in to it every time I
need to switch programs?
Thanks,
Dani