Re: Amazon & Jaws

Angel

It is so discouraging to think, a site which worked so well for us blind consumers of goods should be changed for the worse. It is so sad to think we can't lead a relatively challenge free life. Even though we may have individual challenges. Which must be overcome. It seems, when one challenge is mastered,, we are constantly faced with new ones..

----- Original Message -----
From: "Onwardbob via Jfw" <jfw@...>
To: "'John Gurd'" <j.gurd@...>; "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@...>
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2014 1:47 PM
Subject: RE: Amazon & Jaws

Hi, and it didn't work for me either. What's worse, when I tried to make a
purchase using their limited but functional Accessibility Option there
wasn't a place to enter a "Promo Code." So far Amazon has lost out on over
$150 of business from me alone, which leaves me wondering just what the
grand total is? OK, I'm done with my rant...

BOB SOUTAR.ONWARD THRU THE FOG