From: "Kimber Gardner via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
To: "Anna Byrne" <annakb@sbcglobal.net>; "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2014 6:40 AM
Subject: Re: Speaking colum headers in MS Excel

Good luck getting your fingers to do that trick.

On 10/8/14, Anna Byrne via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
For column headers, place your cursor anywhere in the row that has
the headers. Now--get this keystroke!--press
insert+control+alt+c
This creates a JAWS file with the information which is associated
with your spread sheet. so if you copy the spread sheet to another
location you will need to perform that keystroke again.

To have JAWS speak the row headers, the keystroke is
insert+control+alt+r

Good luck!

At 12:21 AM 10/8/2014, you wrote:
Dear List,
is there a way to have Jaws speak the column header as I move from
cell to cell in Microsoft spread sheets?

Thanks,
Rob

Kimberly