From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Diana Brent
via Jfw
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2014 3:50 PM
To: 'Kimber Gardner'; 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: Any tablet recommendations

I really like the Microsoft Surface. It is fast and about the size of an
iPad. It has only one USB port, but I use a powered hub when I want more
ports. I purchased the keyboard accessory for travelling which doesn't use
up the USB port, and the only thing I don't care for about it is that I
can't disable the touch pad. I hook it up to a standard keyboartd and my
braille display at home.

Diana