From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Kimsan via Jfw
Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2014 18:02
To: jfw
Subject: windows 8.1, ie 11 and navigating between opened tabs issue

This topic has come up recently on numerous lists.

It was mentioned in these lists that CTRL 1 through 8 will cycle through the
different tabs you have opened and CTRL 9 will take you to the last focused
tab.

I'm using windows 8.1, iee 11 and latest version for all the screen readers
and none of these work, so does it indeed work in IE 11. I hear it works in
ie 10 but not here for me using ie 11. Thoughts?

"Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure,
loyalty and persistence." Colin Powell